The Operating Programme Environment (OPE) is a programme document of the Slovak Republic aimed at drawing EU Funds in the environment field in the period 2007 – 2013. OPE is jointly financed by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and the Cohesion Fund.
Structural Funds and the Cohesion Fund are instruments of the European Regional Policy that each have their specific aim, despite the fact that they work together.
European Structural Funds
Priority 2 – Environmental Infrastructure is part of the Operating Programme Basic Infrastructure (OPBI) that declares the Government’s intent to eliminate the existing regional differences in the field of environmental infrastructure. Its objective is to improve local conditions through:
• ensuring equal access of local development centers to the infrastructure,
• ensuring and keeping the population’s health,
• protecting and recovering Slovakia’s natural environment.
The Cohesion Fund
• Drinking water supply
• Waste water collection and treatment
• Flood protection
• Construction of waste incinerators
• Integrated waste management
Prepared projects are an important tool to meet objectives of the environmental policy of the Slovak Republic in relation to the physical condition of Slovakia’s environment, and also in relation to EU requirements, international treaties, conventions and organizations’ requirements.
EKOCONSULT-enviro, a.s. offers the following services in the field of European Funds:
• Advisory and consultations for municipalities, SME’s, state organizations and NGO’s in development of projects aimed at drawing EU Structural Funds or similar funds and grants of various foundations.
• Drawing up applications for projects financed from EU Structural Funds based on the following 11 Operating Programmes:
• Regional Operating Programme
• Competitiveness and Economic Growth
• Research and Development
• Employment and Social Inclusion
• Informatization of Society
• Bratislava Region
• Rural Areas Development Programme
• Drawing up applications for projects financed from State Assistance Programmes:
• Projects from the Environmental Fund of the Slovak Ministry of the Environment
• Applications for projects financed from the Programme for Village Recovery by the Slovak Environment Agency
• Drawing up and/or cooperation in development of Programmes for Social-Economic Development of Municipalities
• Drafting business projects
• Drafting case, development and strategic studies
• Drawing up applications for subsidies from regional and/or national funds
• Project implementation for successful applicants