Selected substantial documents that are of key importance to process the application and to obtain the integrated permit:
• documents proving undisputed ownership (property deeds, lease agreements, etc.)
• project documentation
• final report from EIA (Environmental Impact Assessment)
• issued decisions, statements of involved authorities concerning project documentation (e.g. Technical Inspection Office, District Fire and Rescue Department, Regional Environment Office, land use permit, building permit, etc.)
• information about consumption of materials, raw materials and energy
• safety data sheets of used substances and preparations
A list detailing the required documents and information may be submitted after a basic information session about the planned activity is held.